SPRYE, a not-for-profit organization serving older adults in Port Chester, Harrison, Rye, and Rye Brook, seeks an experienced and technically skilled Administrative Assistant to support the Executive Director, volunteers, and members. COVID Vaccination is required.
Seeking a candidate who would enjoy an opportunity to grow with a young, grassroots organization, while demonstrating a desire to work with older adults.
Overall proficiency in database management (CRM); Word; Excel; PowerPoint, Outlook, and search optimization and preferably QuickBooks. This person would also be responsible for social media postings on Facebook, Instagram, website.
Attention to detail is a must, including excellent writing skills and pleasant phone manner.
Specific Duties include, but not limited to:
- Answer phone calls from members requesting rides and arrange said rides
- Data entry of services provided to members by volunteers
- Enter donations, produce reports in the database and generate follow-up
- Assist with composition and editing of correspondence to donors
- Letter and email merging in Excel
- Print reports, mailing lists, and labels for fundraiser mailings
- File correspondence and monthly expense documents for accountant
- Assist in the preparation of SPRYE’S annual audit
- Input in social media marketing and other marketing campaigns.
Days and hours are flexible as long as the needs of the E.D. and the office are met.
Some work may also be done remotely.
Pay commensurate with experience. Salary range level $25-30 an hour. Hours are between 5-7 a week. Business mileage reimbursement is available. College degree is desirable.
Please send resume and brief bio to [email protected]
P.O. Box 784
Rye, NY 10580
55 S. Main Street, 3rd Floor
Port Chester, NY 10573